Saturday 18 May 2013

The next step - Self grading quizzes in google docs (google drive)

Once I played around with google forms a little bit, I found the collaboration with the students working,  I was asking myself how I could benefit even more - well... how about tests that do the marking for you by themselves.

One thing I know is that I am far too impatient to set up things like that myself. Thing two is that teachers are always short in time - how can that be? :)


So I used the possibilities of google to find this potential use of google forms cum google drive:




Problem is that google docs does not exist anymore. But its ressources are still available somewhere in the depths of the www. Don't ask me where, but I found this side, that will give you all possible templates you could have dreamt of till today. https://drive.google.com/templates?q=self+grading&category=7&sort=hottest&view=public# So have as much fun as I had checking out what is possible for my lessons with this. I would love to get some feedback from you out there on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment